Seeking Full-Time Talented Paralegal
We are looking for a talented Paralegal to join our thriving law firm! If you are looking for a work environment where you can maximize your abilities and add value in a meaningful way, then we encourage you to consider working with Benzo Law!
We are dedicated to the relentless pursuit of advocating on behalf of our Clients. We strive to build strong relationship s with our Clients, motivated by the opportunity to make a difference in their lives. We also invest in our staff – we offer competitive pay, health insurance, 401(k), performance based bonuses, paid time off, training, and many other perks that you may not find in another boutique law firm. We are centrally located in Buckhead.
This is a critical, highly visible role in our firm. In collaboration with an Attorney, you will manage all assigned Workers ‘ Compensation Injury claims. Once a case has been accepted by the Attorney and assigned, you will work with the attorney on all aspects of litigation with the client and claims management – from intake through settlement or trial. You will perform important tasks that are necessary to move each case along the litigation workflow until the case conclude s. This position is responsible for the coordination of correspondence, research, and scheduling. You will serve as a liaison between Clients, experts, vendors, opposing counsel, medical providers, insurance agents and other parties.
Our staff and the Clients we serve are our top priorities. Our success is built upon both and we take that seriously. We only hire team members who represent that same level of vision, commitment and dedication. To be successful in this role, you must have a proven track record of managing and completing multiple complex t asks simultaneously, while ensuring that Clients receive the best service.
Please review the following information carefully to ensure that your qualifications are aligned with our requirements.
Education, Training and/or Experience
- A minimum of 4 years working as a Paralegal in the personal injury field of law. Experience with Workers’ Compensation law is preferred. Must be able to demonstrate a progression of responsibilities and increase in scope of
- Experience with complex and/or high-volume caseloads required. Experience working in a fast paced, high volume work environment.
- High School Diploma or GED is required. An Associate’s Degree in applicable field and/or industry recognized certification preferred. A Bachelor’s degree is Equivalent and applicable work experience in lieu of a degree is acceptable.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Personal Characteristics
- Must be a self-starter who works well independently with little management
- Strong attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy is a must.
- Technology proficiency is a must – including mastering a case management system such as Needles, Clio or Daylight.
- MS Office and Outlook proficiency required, especially with MS Word and
- Exceptional interpersonal skills required. Able to demonstrate professional email and telephone techniques.
- Able to effectively handle stressful and emotional situations. Possesses a strong desire to provide excellent client service and empathetic support when handling clients’
- Must communicate effectively both verbally and in writing. Able to organize thoughts, develop messaging and articulate it.
If you believe that your experience and character is a great match for our opportunity, we encourage you to apply ASAP. To be considered, please submit a cover let t er and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-480-7777 (fax). For additional information about our firm, please visit our website at www.benzolaw.com . Serious inquiries only…no walk-ins or recruiting agencies, please. Benzo Law is an Equal Opportunity Employer.